Leveraging our expertise across the Microsoft Technology Platform and decades of experience across many industry verticals, Structure Networks delivers high-end consultants on time and on budget.
Structure Network’s Microsoft Technologies Practice provides consultants who specialize in a variety of technologies/platforms. These include the Windows family of Servers/OS, .NET development platform, Microsoft SQL Server database, XML Technologies, BizTalk and MediaRoom, the Microsoft IPTV platform.
Structure Networks can provide consultants in the following areas:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server (Clustering, VLDB, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services)
- Microsoft BizTalk
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Host Integration Server
- Microsoft Web Services and Service-based Architectures
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Microsoft Internet Information Server and Commerce Server
- Microsoft Mobility Solutions
- Microsoft MediaRoom (IPTV)
- Unified Communication
Specifically, Structure Networks helps customers:
- Optimize their infrastructure investments by using the Microsoft platform to streamline operations and upgrade, stabilize, and secure their infrastructure systems.
- Use .NET technology to cost-effectively design, develop, deploy, integrate, manage, and maintain applications and Web services.
- Exploit Microsoft technologies in the creation and integration of systems that allow employees to collaborate while more effectively utilizing the information in those systems.
- Deploy the latest Microsoft Business Solutions and integrate those solutions with existing systems to realize the full promise of a lower total cost of ownership.